“Early Adopters” will be companies who are willing to become part of a mutually beneficial relationship with Alert Technology and would be happy to provide us with real world feedback for incorporation into continued product development of new future models in return for preferential pricing, early access to all upgrades and new models, and positive PR.
- Alert Technology will release a limited number of units in Q3 and Q4 of 2019
- Our Early Adopter Offer is ideally suited to leaders in health and safety best practice within their industry sectors (open to UK and EU based applicants only at this stage)
- We are establishing a select group of Early Adopters who are enthused about engaging exciting new technology, working on a long-term basis as customers and industry influencers
- We are now in a position to begin accepting letters of intent and purchase orders
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Only a limited number of opportunities are available
- A substantial discount from the published £10,000 RRP will be offered to Early Adopters (for a limited time only)
- Early Adopters will receive free maintenance and servicing, including firmware and software upgrades for 24 months (worth £300/yr)
- Early Adopters get first refusal and preferential pricing on the next iteration of the ALERT PRO 1000 and/or any new models to be released (i.e. ALERT PRO 2000 with wireless comms and GPS)
- This offer includes a lifetime warranty
- Early Adopters will receive acknowledgement in case studies, PR, social media etc (if desired)
- Early Adopters will receive priority availability for bulk purchase or distribution/resale rights
Register your interest using the form and we will get in contact with you. Initially we are looking for Early Adopters with the UK and EU with plans to expand this in 2020.