Alert Technology launch the “Early Adopters” scheme
Alert Technology is looking for UK & EU companies who lead in health and safety best practice in regard to asbestos within their industry sectors. These businesses can come from a range of sectors but will be keen to become part of a mutually beneficial relationship with Alert providing us real world feedback for incorporation into continued product enhancement (& the development of future models) in return for preferential pricing on the early units; early access to all upgrades and new models; lifetime warranty and positive PR.
As only a limited number of early ALERT PRO 1000 units will be released in Q4 2019, we are building a waiting list of companies who have expressed their interest and enthusiasm to engage with ALERT’s exciting new technology and to work with us on a longer-term basis as customers and industry influencers.
To secure one of these limited early units please confirm with a letter of intent or purchase order to: [email protected].
ABOUT THE ‘EARLY ADOPTER’ OFFER
- Limited number of opportunities available
- A substantial discount from the published £10,000 RRP
- Free maintenance & servicing inc. firmware & software upgrades for 24 months (worth £300/yr)
- First refusal & preferential pricing on the next iteration of the ALERT PRO 1000 and/or any new models to be released (i.e. ALERT PRO 2000 with wireless comms and GPS)
- Lifetime warranty
- Acknowledgement in case studies, PR, social media etc (if desired)
- Priority availability for bulk purchase or distribution/resale rights
Contact us for further information or to register your interest for the Early Adopters scheme